Welcome to the Mount Olivet Baptist Youth group. Even though we call ourselves the MOB, don't let it scare you! We strive to love God, love others, and serve the world as we go through our day to day lives. Being a teenager can be hard, but with God all things are possible. We would love to invite you to come visit us either Wednesday or Sunday for our youth worship services. It is our hope and prayer that you get to truly experience God while you are here.
As you come to visit, please bring a smile and a willingness to get involved with some of our many activities. We have ministry activities such as visiting assisted living and church members, witnessing to anyone who will give us time, prayer walks, and just trying to serve those around us.
We also enjoy fun activities such as summer camps, winter camps, Movies, game nights, and just any excuse to be together. More than anything, we wish to teach you how to love God first and to experience the truth of Jesus Christ in your life!
"Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatsoever you do, do all to the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31
• 10:00 am Sunday School-Diving into God’s Word and learning to apply it to our lives.
• 5pm Mob D (discipleship)-This is where we are challenged the most as we go deep into God’s Word!
• 5pm Youth Band practice.
• 6pm come early and eat!
• 6-6:45pm During this time we enjoy games, fellowship, and some free time before class.
• 6:45-7:30pm Youth Worship-Come join us for some music, worship, and fellowship! We love to learn about God’s word and worship Him!
Youth Classes: 6th - 12th grade Activities:
• Vacation Bible School
• Back to School Bash
• Summer Camp
• Winter Camp
• Monthly Ministry Activity
• Monthly Fellowship Activity
• Visiting Assisted Living and Shut-in
• Prayer Walks
• Movie/Game Nights
• Sporting Events
• Disciple Now Weekends
• Many more!